a heart of gold


Teruntuk Arin,

Maybe I don’t travel as much as people in my age. They sure have been traveled a lot to many cities, even countries. And here I am, don’t even leave Java for two years. But that doesn’t mean I know things as much as them, I know, because I see. What do I see?

Well, I do know that there are bad and good people in this messy place we lived in called the Earth. And those who are quite neutral, for example, me. And it seems like humans always have times to talking about the bad people, not realizing that by spreading hate by talking about it is also make them one of the bad people. And that makes good people are so rare, and, God, do we deserve them? Do we deserve good people in this, uh, world?

Like I said, I don’t travel that much, but I’m certain that I’ve met some of that good people.

As examples; I have a  friend who doesn’t tell anyone about her something-I-rather-not-mention was stolen just because she thought it would hurts the feelings of people who isn’t lucky enough to have something-I-rather-not-mention. (See how kind she is that she makes me not saying it too?)

And I know a man who dare to walk barefoot in the muddy road in the rain just so his daughter doesn’t hurt and covered in mud.

And that's enough to convince me that good people exist. (Plus any other parents out there who did their best for their children)

But, there is a certain person who makes me think and questioning, do we deserve her? Are there anyone out there who are exactly as good as her? Do we deserve those people?

For God’s sake, Arin, you are one of a kind. In fact, you’re the one who makes me think that the world don’t deserve you. You may not that popular, but everyone can sees shines through you. You are so aware of other’s existence, you won’t let one ignored, and very thoughtful of it.

Your kindness leads you to one thing that is dangerous, overthinking. You constantly blame yourself whenever something wrong happened, which is not always your mistake. You need someone to reassures you that everything is okay and going to be alright, but you will never say it, so I will be the one who offers you :

I will be there. For unimportant chats. For facing annoying people together. For advice in relationship, though in fact maybe I’m less experienced than you. And note this : I CAN SING TOO DON’T MAKE HIM SING FOR YOU JUST ASK ME!! No, Arin, don’t do that I actually can’t sing. And for everything you want me to do for you.

Happy birthday, Rin. May all the kind wishes you wish come true, and you always be happy. I hope Allah gives you that. Happy. And may He also bless you and your kind heart. You do have a heart of gold. A heart of gold.

***

p.s : plsssssSSs you’re lucky girl, don’t waste him away okay huhuhuhu take care of him for me zzzZZZzz
p.s.s : sometimes it's okay to do whatever you want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dear mom

frasa dan lensa

home