snaps of our trip

Last holiday, which means national examination holiday, April 10th to be precisely, me and my fellow communist feminist friend, Cloud, went to the famous KRB. The trip was... nice but also very tiring. I repeat, very tiring. We decided to walk from the station to the KRB, yes, not that far but still tiring for my weak and unhealthy body. That's why I was surprised, because I didn't faint lol (almost tho).

Ha, I took this photo when my feets and my lungs begged me to stop.

But then, we managed to continue (lucky me) and actually went to the KRB. I originally only wanted to go to the zoology museum so we actually went there. (No, I won't say that we were too tired to explore the KRB.)

Warm and greeny.


He bought ice cream, you know, that ice cream. I'm not a big fan of sweets, so it was a no no from me.  There are many animals, not live though but still cute! We took many photos but it's not possible to put it all here. Here are some of them :


Otter! Cutest!

Uh... some bird
Funny posed skeleton

After wandered around for only less than 30 minutes (I guess), we stopped because we were hungry and the weather is unbelievably hot. I have told you that we walked from the station to the KRB, right? And then we walked, again, from the KRB to Botani Square. Yes, walked. That was where I almost fainted because my body couldn't take it any longer lol I sat down infront of the mall, breathed really heavily. But everything went well because we finally ate! (Maybe I'm just too hungry)



After we ate, I was magically fine again lol. Like what we planned before the trip, we went to the cinema to watch movie. Sorry I got what I wanted to watch but you didn't, Cloud. But #TemanTapiMenikah was worth watching for, isn't it? The movie was so good that I actually smiled, a lot that my cheeks sore. (Please stop me before this post become a movie review)

If only we forgot that we don't live in Bogor, we might be stayed longer, but we remembered though. So after he bought apple strudels, we went straight to the station then go home (with angkot of course, we were too tired).

Now the holiday is over, and piles of works are waiting to be finished :(
Sad, but it's not a reason to not to be productive. You have to be productive so the next holiday will be so much sweeter and greater. (easy to say, hard to do)

Jakarta, Mayday
Bee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dear mom

frasa dan lensa

home